NetZoom is looking for Senior Professional Services/Technical Support professionals to join our elite team of software technical support and professional service specialists.
Ensure that a high level of customer service and technical support is provided to all internal and external customers.
- Ensure that enterprise, server-based software is successfully installed and deployed on client site to their satisfaction.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on our Data Center Infrastructure Management Software (DCIM).
Taking ownership of client technical issues (Level II & III).
- Provide software installation and implementation services/deployment to enterprise clients remotely and on client site.
- Participation in providing training to clients.
- Provide Sales Support by conducting hands-on product demonstrations and providing technical expertise.
- Test NetZoom’s software products to assure the highest quality and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working with our Development group to resolve advanced issues.
- Up to 10% travel to client sites.
Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible and comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Solid experience working and troubleshooting issues on Windows servers.
- System management skills are a plus.
- Some database experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in similar software technical support capacity.
- Experience with installing software and configuring servers, IIS web servers, Microsoft SQL, and Microsoft Office products.
- Product testing and quality assurance experience.
- Experience with system administration and security on servers.
- Experience with Data Center Infrastructure products is a plus.
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US.